Sunday 7 July 2013

Miss T

Towards the end of last year I was inspired to create my own boudoir photography studio. I envisioned dark images with soft light to accentuate the curves of the female form. The inspiration came from a studio I contacted in London (www.fyeoportraits.com) when I was interested in having a shoot done myself. Their work is great and what I loved most about them is that they welcome women of all shapes, sizes and ages - and they look amazing. So I thought I'd give it a go! But when the time came to make a booking I decided to spend the money on travel instead.
Anyway as I've mentioned before I am loving natural light at the moment. I'm also loving faces (as opposed to boobs and bums). I've been focussing a lot on portraiture, particularly the connection in the eyes, facial expressions, big hair and makeup. It's creating an experience for women where they leave looking and feeling amazing. 
So last week I had the opportunity to practise some natural light boudoir with Miss T. I hadn't tried it yet (in natural light) and thought this would be a good way to see whether it's something I continue doing or not.
She arrived to the studio with a vast array of lingerie and corsets. We only shot the one outfit though as we also had a portrait session beforehand (see!?) and ran out of time. Here are some of my favourite images from the session. I envisioned 'Vogue' meets boudoir - I wanted to keep it classy (as always!) I am loving the bright backlit image.



No comments:

Post a Comment