Thursday 7 February 2013

Boudoir shoot Sam

I had the pleasure of offering a boudoir session to a dear friend of mine over the weekend. With Valentine's Day approaching, the timing couldn't have been better. I did her hair and makeup for the shoot and let that set while I shot her boyfriend and his mates individually. What a whirlwind! Boys will be boys... It was my first male shoot and they just had so much energy. When the time came to shoot Sam I think we were all a little exhausted!
I also took a few intimate couple shots of Sam and her man. I will put those photos up, as well as the boy shots, in a future post. Today it's all about Sam :)
Click photos to enlarge.


I went on a shopping spree during the week and bought a whole bunch of props for the studio: pearls, fans, parasol, feather boas, lace gloves, etc. I'm liking the red feather boa in this pic which brings out the red in Sam's corset.

       




No comments:

Post a Comment